Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boom, sucka!

I'm sitting here listening to some Rage and thinking of what to type, I always considered Blogs to be places where people talk about themselves and be all emo and shit about whats going on in their lives. Well, FUCK THAT.

Only 2 (T W O) episodes left for Battlestar Galactica... I wish it didn't have to end, im so addicted. BSG is like a Heroine addiction, cant wait for the next fix. Though I have never done Heroin, I think I have a feeling of what it would be like because of BSG. Talking about my previous post about X-Box LIVE... I found out I could download BSG episodes, my addiction only grew for both things at that moment. It sucks as the episodes cost 160 Microsoft points (fucking money hungry bitches), but I gotta feed the addiction.

I need a new job. Fucking economy. I'm sick of being a cashier for a grocery store.

I want to learn a instrument and join a band, damnit. But it takes alotta will power to be willing to give up things to learn and deal with unparalleled failures for the art.

I really need to stop drinking so much damned soda. I have been eating some salad lately, but I think my body is somehow rejecting it... I don't know, don't ask me how.

...

If you have a 360, and you haven't gotten Fallout 3, then either you don't know what a good game is or you don't deserve your 360. Seriously. Get it, I don't lie when I say it'll blow your mind in its radiance of Atomic awesomeness. I am currently waiting for the next DLC The Pitt, the previous being Operation: Anchorage. Op: Anch. was fun but short and the RPG elements that I knew and loved were only there if you leveled while in the sim, which I did, but otherwise the only real reason to get it is the bonus you get for getting all the Intel cases, im not tellin so it will be a surprise.

But, The Pitt will have the RPG elements in it, and it sounds so awesome. No leveling, but you get an awesome new toy and a perk to go along with it. Look it up, it sounds fucking brutal.

Theres another DLC coming within a month or two of The Pitt, its called Broken Steel, zomg I cant wait! It changes the ending of the original game and adds like 10 levels and adds all kinds of story to it, shit yea.

...

No pr0n today, Blogger is being a bitch. Ill try to give some booby goodness later.

No comments:

Post a Comment